Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
I have recently rented a property through Jones Robinson. I have been through the process of renting on a number of occasions and have always found it such a headache, however this time it was different.

My circumstances are such that renting is quite tricky through estate agents, however my contact at Jones Robinson, Marc was brilliant at explaining the process to me. Throughout the whole \'letting\' he was willing to listen to my endless questions and give me honest advise. I was updated on a regular (daily) basis and felt comfortable that Marc was doing the very best for me.

I would have no hesitation in using Jones Robinson again and in fact, Marc will be the first person i turn too.

Thanks again Marc - a first class service!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury