Nov 20,2012
Nov 20,2012
My experience with Gascoigne-Pees was a pleasure from start to finish, I can\'t thank the whole team at Basingstoke enough. Nic came out to value my property and I found his knowledge of the local area and market was far superior to any other agent that I had spoken to. It didn\'t matter who I spoke to within the branch as everyone knew what was going on. I was given weekly updates on the progress and found all the advice given to be useful in helping me make the right choices. I also had the pleasure of dealing with Claire who done the mortgage for me, She really takes the time to explain things and gave me some really good advice, I found her to be honest and very thorough. This really took away alot of the stresses that getting a mortgage can bring. I would like to thank Andrew for all his help with chasing solicitors etc to help get the sale through, without him I don\'t believe I would be in my new home now, he was always on the end of the phone with an update. He even seemed to know more about my purchase than the agent actually selling the property. I really aprreciate all the hard work and effort from all the staff at the Basingstoke branch. The whole team are really friendly, proffesional and pro active. I would reccommend them to anyone and hope we can do business again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke