Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
I was against time in order to get my flat rented before Christmas as I understand the rental market slows down extremely at this stage of the year. As a result of this my urgency encouraged me to advertise my flat with three agencies three being the main contenders in Blackheath Village. One agency valued the property but never actually called me to tell me the valuation which was strange and then when the property was let three weeks later called me to ask me how I had found their services -clearly a case of too many cooks. A further two took viewings on the property but never actually took any photographs in order to promote the property. I was fortunate also to be at the property one day when an estate agent was doing a viewing all I can say is... Ridiculous!!!!!
I instructed Leaders on my second week of serching for a tenet. They were professional from the offset and extremely enthusiastic they were fast and efficient with all aspectsof the process. Photographs were taken within the first week and on the website within 24 hours of being taken. I called David one Monday morning to check on progress and he assured me that the property would be let by the end of the week. Law and behold David called me at 3:45pm with my first offer on that Friday and I accepted. Leaders have also made the paperwork process very stress free. I would recommend this agency to anybody looking or in need of renting out a property. I originally called Leaders as they were recommended by a friend who had also had an extremely positive experience as he was looking to rent a property. I hope you find this useful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Lewisham! To leave a new review of Leaders Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Lewisham