Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
After selecting Bradley\'s from several prospective agents in the area, we were not disappointed. The initial meeting was professional and friendly and the asking price suggested reflected the current market. Bradley\'s kept in touch throughout the whole selling process, updating us on potential buyers and feedback from them post viewing. Since we do not live locally, everything was conducted by email, phone or by letter and we felt well informed throughout. Once we had accepted an offer, the staff continued to handle the sale efficiently and gave sound advice. All the staff were polite and restored my faith in how an estate agent should operate. My one criticism is that the package for selling a lower priced property is more than other local agents.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 23, 2012
Thank you for your review, I am pleased that everything went smoothly for you and that you were pleased with the service you received. I note your comment about the fee, it costs the company money to provide the training and employ good people who deliver the good quality service you received. This is why Bradleys are not the cheapest agent in the high street but do deliver the very highest levels of customer service combined with effective results.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley