Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
I recently approached Reiss Samuals 1 year ago and instruced the company to let two of my properties in "The Landmark " Canary Wharf, I was very satisfied with the professional and pro active approach by Reiss Samuals. The staff seemed very keen and enthusiastic to deal with my properties and this gave me the confidence in the company and I was assured they would find me a suitable tenant. When they did find me a suitable tenant,Reiss Samuals always kept me involved and up to date with references, move ins and payment plans which in my opinion is key to a successful tenancy. Reiss Samuals to this day continue to keep me updated with the market industry, inspections and any changes to my property which ensures me that the management fee I pay each month, is money well spent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch! To leave a new review of Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Reiss-Samuels Canary Wharf Branch