Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
Tom approached me outside my house one day, as we was selling with another agent. He was very polite and not in your face (like some) and asked to leave his card in case we was unsuccessful at selling. He also took my number and called me once a week for an update. We were unable to sell our house with Sears (on the marker for about 4 months).
We invited Tom over for a chat, he explained how Carson works. We liked his attitude. He listened to out needs and what we wanted. We decided to go with Carson. With 10 days our house was sold. We are currently going through the process with solicitors. I am stilll having a regular contact with him. i would recommend using Carsons and Tom again.
By: Carson & Co.
Nov 19, 2012
Thankyou Anne good to know our hard work does not go unnoticed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Branch