Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
Took too long to rent 2 prime located flats, details very poorly drafted on Aquila Street and I have now achieved a lower rental from last year, paying 11% plus VAT fees and a ridiculous £350 plus VAT per tenancy agreement. Daylight robbery considering a below average professional service with no references on the tenants being provided. Normally Foxtons are very professional but this dealing has now left me with a very negative view and I will not use this office again on a rental unless I am given a refund back
They should have waivered the tenancy agreement fee of ‚£350 plus VAT. Daylight robbery charging excessive fees bearing in mind I asked to use my own contracts prior to the tenants moving in and mentioned this numerous times to James in the office. ‚£420 per contract that is standard and only the tenants name, address and moving in date is amended and then printed. my solicitor is cheaper by the hour and this takes 2 minutes to draft. I will never use this office again now unless this fee is waivered and I am refunded in full.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons St Johns Wood! To leave a new review of Foxtons St Johns Wood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons St Johns Wood