Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
Unfortunately I have had a negative experience from Property Eagle.

On first dealing with Tom I found him very helpful and polite, and decided to go ahead with them even though our area was a long way away, and new to them. The property details were uploaded to various websites quickly, which was a plus and I was happy with the service.

Unfortunately it then went downhill. Our viewers were commenting that our agents were unprofessional on the telephone and in some circumstances took days to get back to them in regards to a viewing. I was advised they had children screaming in the background and that it might be putting prospective buyers off.

I made the agents aware of this feedback at the time.

After not clinching a sale we decided to ask Tom about refreshing our details, and sent a blurb to go onto the websites to try to get new viewers. Instead of reading our blurb and advising, it was plastered straight onto the websites without being reviewed by Tom. I then called to complain and never heard from Tom in any way to apologise for their mistake. Infact when I explained what had been done, Louise laughed down the phone at me as though this error was funny.

I have since decided to go with a traditional estate agent, and even tohugh I have requested they stop marketing my property, they have not done this.

I thouoght that this was a good idea at first, but would not reccomend the company to market your property if you are in an area they do not know. They are not able to advise potential buyers on your area, and it seems our viewers that we did get were not happy with their facilities either.

It is unfortunate that I have lost money due the paying upfront payment to advertise with them, and I would urge prospective customers to seriously consider whether this would be for them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey