Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
We have rented our property in Kingston upon Thames for 10 years with Leaders and have nothing but praise for the way they have conducted themselves.
We were very nervous taking our newly acquired 1 bed flat to the rental market but, with the advice we were given about decoration, pricing, legal requirements, contracts, deposits and securing quality tenants we haven\'t looked back. They know their market well and were able to advise us at what level to pitch the rent to obtain maximum potential whilst minimising "down-time" between tenancies. I have had 4 different tenants and all have been no trouble, have paid their rent promptly and have cared for the property well, having been professionally vetted and credit checked. We have had one or two occasions when we have had to make urgent repairs at the flat and Leaders have been very helpful in helping us find trustworthy, local tradesmen to carry out the work.
As a landlord who lives abroad I find it very reassuring that I have such a group of professionals on hand to help as and when I need them. Over the last 10 years I have come to regard the staff there (most of whom have been there all 10 years) as first class.

Leaders