Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
Raphael was wonderful to deal with from the start. Efficient and prompt in getting viewings organised for me and in coordinating all the various documents and processes for the deposit, coming to an agreement on the offer, for signing the lease and for confirming the check-in inventory after I had some questions. His experience and knowledge of the industry is clearly an asset. Having relocated from the US and being unfamiliar with the ins and outs of renting in London, I felt very confident in his advice. Throughout our tenancy he has been extremely helpful and promptly responded to all my queries. I would absolutely use Houseman either for purchasing a property or letting.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Houseman Properties Mill Hill! To leave a new review of Houseman Properties Mill Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Houseman Properties Mill Hill