Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
Harrisons offered an excellent service for marketing my property and it was let within a relatively short period of Time. I was very happy with their service especially with Sophie\'s assistance. She was quite helpful not only in the routine process of letting but also when I had face some difficulties with my previous letting. Having a bad experience with my previous agent, I can now appreciate the real values offered by Harrisons and I have actually realized how a superb agent such as Sophie can make so much difference in aletting experience. I very much value her work and she will be one of the reasons I will use Harrisons again in future to let my property!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harrison Property Partners Canary Wharf