Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
I simply can\'t express how helpful and supportive the whole Gascoigne Pees- Basingstoke team has been to me!
My main point of contact was Lizzie Freemantle who has been very professional, but at the same time easy to talk to.
I am sure that the sale of my house was not the easiest (due to ongoing divorce), but Lizzie never stopped in her efforts to quickly find the appropriate buyer. She would always call me with the latest news re: the sale and "suffer" my countless questions.Thank You Lizzie!!!
The whole team in Basingstoke was very polite, kind and tactful which I so appreciated as the sale of the house due to divorce was extremely emotional. Thank You Everyone!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke