Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
Morgan Randall has been managing property for us for over four years. First Mel as manager then Sidoni and recently Rachael Moran. The service were good, especially the last two years Rachael has been the main person dealing with me from all aspects of property management and really happy with her. She has been managed and looked after the property, got on really well with our tenant, shown great cares and respects which I was so impressed with her attitudes and actions. A trustworthy person which you don\'t come across very often from large company nowadays. We had much cheaper quotes and offered better deals elsewhere to manage the property for us, but declined their offered and decided to stay with Morgan Randall simply because of Rachael Moran such a fair and honest lady, that I trust as she has been taken care of business for us over the years. It was such a privileged to have worked with her and know I don\'t have problems by carry on doing business with this company further.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1