Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
I decided to work with Mike on selling my house as he showed such enthusiasm for my home and the local area that I believed he would pass that on to his sales team and then on to any potential purchased who viewed it. And the photo\'s were amazing, so great that I wondered why on earth I was selling it ! I had friends call me up and tell me how amazing it looked on righmove. He knows the area tremendously well, as does his team, and they each came round the house before any viewings took place to get a great understanding of all the "mod cons" I\'d invested in. Every week I was provided with stats as to how many times the house had been viewed on righmove, how many brochures were sent out etc etc. which was most welcome. Mike also was very wise when it came to the lovely people who bought my home and I welcomed his careful and considerate guidance. I also worked closely with Julie who was just super - very considerate and calm at all times but also with a firm approach which is always necessary in the closing stages. She kept in close contact with my Solicitor (who was thought she was great) and with the estate agent I was buying from so I felt she understood both aspects of the move for me as a home-owner and wasn\'t just interested in the sale itself. Thank you !!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Philip James Partnership The Heatons! To leave a new review of Philip James Partnership The Heatons, please click the link below !
Write a review for Philip James Partnership The Heatons