Nov 19,2012
Nov 19,2012
Markus, Nathan and their colleagues in the Didsbury office couldn\'t have been more helpful when we were looking for a large family home in Didsbury. I believe they easily had the premium properties in Didsbury for our budget to look at and were very flexible when it came to arranging visits to the various properties. I viewed the house we have now bought multiple times and also made visits with my fiance and daughter - one time on a Sunday afternoon when we stayed for well over an hour and which proved to be our definitive visit. The lady who showed us round that day was lovely, very helpful and didn\'t make us feel bad for staying so long. Going through the sales process, Nathan kept us very informed and my estate agent (who was selling my house in Heaton Mersey) and solitcitor both said they had a good working relationship with him; even when things got a little fraught on deciding a Completion Date ! Thanks guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 5! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 5