Nov 17,2012
Nov 17,2012
I have dealt with Mr Curtis Myton several times professonialy with regards to various Lettings of properties, I am an experienced Landlord with quite a size able portfoilio in South London and sourrounding area\'s. I have always found Curtis to be friendly, very professional and realiable with regards to getting the buisiness done and a great approach. London property Guru in my experience sums up that proffesionalism and gets results, along with making sure that you are fully aware of everything from start to finish regarding the lettings of your property.

I have and think that they will be top of the list when consulting future agents for a great service and professional results when considering my future rental needs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon! To leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon