Dec 21,2009
By: 'Qamar M'
Dec 21,2009
Nonprofessional personified on 2 occasions in a month.

1 - I requested a viewing for a property nearby and the agent appeared 10-mins late only to find that he had no keys for the property. No apologies for wasting my time, he returns to office with my request to re-arrange. Never heard back from him ever.

2 - I requested viewing for a property listed 800pcm, on viewing I discovered it raised to 850pcm with no prior notice. Since I liked the property, requested for some more information from the agent. Upon no callback, I called on 3rd day and the same Agent bluntly asks me, What Information had did I want? (wow) Repeated my question about Fridge/Freezer & Washing Machine but again to my surprise he never called me back.

I live in a property managed my them at the moment and am still waiting for them to fix the windows leaking cold breeze and its -2 temp outside while my wife had raised it with them a month ago.

Boy "Terrible" will be such an understatement.

Atlantis Property