Nov 17,2012
Nov 17,2012
Michelle has been professional and reliable at all times. As a landlady letting a property for the first time via an agent I wasn\'t sure what to expect. However I was pleasantly surprised with the efficiency and professionalism of acorn. Michelle made contact with me straight away and informed me that she would be my single point of contact for the property management. This was very reassuring. Since then there have been a few teething problems with the property that Michele has dealt with effectively and promptly, always keeping me informed. She is reliable and always returns my calls and emails on the same day.she has provided an excellent management service so far and I would recommend acorn to anyone looking for a letting agent in London.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn Estate Agents Office 4! To leave a new review of Acorn Estate Agents Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn Estate Agents Office 4