Nov 17,2012
Nov 17,2012
I have been using whitegates in West Derby for many years with different properties.I have always found the staff to be very professional in their manner yet friendly especially Sandra and Laura in lettings.I am always given updates about my property and they have chosen excellent tenants who have taken great care in maintaining the property to a high standard and that\'s why I always go through Whitegates.
Thanks for taking the stress away from letting my property Sandra and Laura you make a great team.
By: Laura Davies
Nov 17, 2012
Thank you for your kind words and your continued business over the years. We are so glad we have provided a good & professional service for you and made it stress free!

Kind Regards
Laura Davies

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26