Nov 17,2012
Nov 17,2012
Whightegates was recommended by one of my friends three years ago when I was looking for a property, since then I have not even thought of leaving them as a tenant but finish my study to get back home . Beautiful and desired property, very nice and friendly landlord, but above all, knowing Sandra, Laura and Bernie, it was a pleasure and privilege because of their high class manners, they are very efficient, prompt and very friendly. I would highly recommend Whightegates for both landlords and tenants that are seeking a high standards of work and service carried out proficiently.
By: Laura Davies
Nov 17, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback which has have been passed onto Sandra and Bernie,As always we are extremely happy to help and we are available for you anytime with any questions, queries or concerns you may have.

Thanks Again!

Laura Davies

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26