Nov 17,2012
By: 'Hani'
Nov 17,2012
Whightegates was recommended by one of my friends three years ago when I was looking for a property, since then I have not even thought of leaving them as a tenant but finish my study to get back home . Beautiful and desired property, very nice and friendly landlord, but above all, knowing Sandra, Laura and Bernie, it was a pleasure and privilege because of their high class manners, they are very efficient, prompt and very friendly. I would highly recommend Whightegates for both landlords and tenants that are seeking a high standards of work and service carried out proficiently.
By: Laura Davies
Nov 17, 2012
Hani,

Thank you very much for your feedback which has have been passed onto Sandra and Bernie,As always we are extremely happy to help and we are available for you anytime with any questions, queries or concerns you may have.

Thanks Again!