Nov 17,2012
Nov 17,2012
As I was looking for a property to rent either around hanwell/harrow, I registered with quiet a few agents. I selected castle residential based on reviews on allagents. Things I liked:
1. Lauren will inform me whenever a property which meets my criteria becomes available.
2. She is very helpful while arranging viewings, when I informed her about my inability to make it to a viewing in the morning, she arranged for an alternative slot in the afternoon, ensuring that I don\'t waste my off day. I had a unpleasant experience with two other letting agents who failed to keep my appointment inspite of informing at least 4 days earlier.
3. What they charge for their services is pretty reasonable compared to most other agents
4. Very professional, reliable and honest.
5. Will try their best to find a property that matches your requirement without being pushy or unreasonable
Highly recommended.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell