Nov 17,2012
Nov 17,2012
My experience of the dockland state agent outlook is excellent services and very helpful staff. James is the one I have dealt with for 2 properties that I rented from the outlook property. I just moved in to my second property and I was more than happy to get my suitable flat which I was looking for. James was more than welcome to serve me as I always ask for what I am looking for. He has helped me to find my require as he pleased to give an advice. As well as some of my friend are dealing with the same agency. Moreover outlooks take care for their customers when they have a problem in their property. I am very happy to deal with outlook for the future and sure I will recommend it for family and friends .

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Docklands