Nov 17,2012
Nov 17,2012
My boyfriend and I are first time buyers, so the initial thought of buying a house was quite overwhelming! We had viewed several properties and seen numerous estate agents with no luck and not a lot more understanding of the process in buying a property. We were fortunate enough to meet Jon Siu from Ward and Partners in Chatham, and I have to say we have not met an agent like him. Jon had taken the time to understand exactly what we were looking for and respected our budget, because of this Jon recommended suitable homes to us and as soon as we viewed our property Jon knew we were interested and from the moment we put an offer in he has been a phone call away even at the stressful times! We both feel Jon is an asset to this company and without him I highly doubt we would have been lucky enough to find our perfect home.
I would highly recommend Jon to not only first time buyers but also any seller/ buyer, as he is fully committed to his company and clients.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 28! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 28, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 28