Nov 16,2012
By: 'Graham Walker'
Nov 16,2012
I have found Leaders to be totally professional in all my dealings with them. Moreover, they have a very good market sense and always pitch rental levels at achievable levels. They are prompt with viewings and most importantly to me, treat potential tenants with respect and courtesy from the start, so by the time they come to me, they feel that they are valued customers. I particularly like the fact that they do not put arbitrary pressure on potential tenants even when the market is favourable to landlords, and equally will not compromise on quality of tenant or rent level when the market is less favourable. As a result, I have enjoyed over 16 years of letting my property to excellent tenants at acceptable rent levels, with very little in the way of problems in tenants maintaining the property on good order and paying rents in a prompt manner.

Leaders