Nov 16,2012
Nov 16,2012
We are former tenants \'managed\' by Darren Briggs under the name of Anthony Morgan and Morgan Fox and are having exactly the same difficulties claiming our deposit back. A dreadful, dishonest man.. I am making contact with a solicitor and have just submitted a report to BBC Watchdog. I suggest that those of us in this situation get together and prepare a portfolio of complaints about this man. I have set up an email address to this end -
darrenbriggscomplaint@yahoo.co.uk - please contact me if you wish to be involved in this process. This man must be stopped from trading.
By: Another Victim
Jul 24, 2013
Bessy,
My daughter has been caught the same way and he has stolen deposit and rent.
I have reported it to Essex Police, Trading Standards, Companies House, Zoopla, Rightmove and Primelocation.
Have contact PC Wheeler and am waiting for reply.
Please let me know if there are any news from other claims.
By: mazza
Feb 14, 2013
Hi

I am having a similar problem with him, he is refusing to give our deposit back even though we were promised to be moved into 'our new home' by Dec 12 (lastest early January 13). Our current landlord has sold his house and we have had to move any way. I still can not get through to him and its the 14th Feb 2013.
By: Bessy
Nov 17, 2012
Hello,

Thanks for emailing Don't Get Done Get Dom.

We are now in production for series 6. If you have emailed about a problem - the production team will be going through the mail but please bear with us, unfortunately we are unable to answer all questions personally but every one does get read.

If we believe we can help you take on your case, then we will get back to you.

Flame Television is also in production for our 2nd series of BBC1’s You’ve Been Scammed. The programme looks at the devastating impact of scams and how authorities target the people behind them. We want to hear from you if you believe a company or an individual has used deception or underhand tactics to get their hands on your cash.

Our email address is scammed@flametv.co.uk. As with Don’t Get Done Get Dom the production team will be going through the mail but please bear with us, unfortunately we are unable to answer all questions personally but every one does get read.

We suggest that in the meantime, you try contacting one or all the following bodies for support and advice:

Best Wishes

Don't Get Done Get Dom

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 1