Nov 16,2012
Nov 16,2012
I had pathetic experience with Ellis and Co wembley park branch, I will not recommend anyone to choose this lettieg agency, They will deduct as much money as they can when you vacate the property. I vacated my property in Sept end. After 10 days i called them about deposit money, They told me they will deduct around 120 pound from my deposit for cleaning and hob repair however property was handed over in very nice condition but they said this is the minimum charges. I was in India that time hence could not visit their branch to see pre and post pictures. When i visited their brancoh after 1 month they said, they will deduct more money from my deposit because washing machine is also not working. They will keep increasing dedcution money if you leave money with them...So i advise please get yr deposit ASAP.

Also whever you let property, Get it professionaly cleaned because anyways they are going to deduct this money whenver you vacate property.
Also please don\'t sign inventory list if a single spot is not considered in their pictures because they will deduct money when you vacate if you did not do this.
These poople talk very rudely on phone when you ask for your money back.
By: ClaireKingsford
Nov 21, 2012
Dear Naresh,
I am the Franchise Field Manager for Ellis and Co.
I am sorry to hear you feel you have had a bad experience at our Wembley Park branch of Ellis and Co. I am sure you know the procedure for starting a dispute with the Deposit scheme this branch operates and therefore there is an option to dispute any deductions.
We do have a complaints procedure which I will be more than happy to send to you. Please get in touch with me on
Kind regards
Claire Kingsford

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley Park! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Wembley Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Wembley Park