Nov 16,2012
Nov 16,2012
My flatmate and I visited Paramount Properties when looking for a flat in the West Hamstead area, and were very happy with the services provided by Mark Durban. Mark listened to the type of property we were looking for, and showed us a range of properties on the company books which would meet our needs and budget. Both my flatmate and I were moving to the UK from overseas, and found the Estate Agent friendly, professional and easy to deal with. Mark arranged for the property to be professionally cleaned to a high standard, and have outstanding repairs completed prior to our move in date. Shortly after moving in, we identified a few minor items which needed remedying, Within the week Mark had arranged for them to be seen to.
We are very satisfied with the service we received, particularly from Mark, and would recommend Paramount to anyone searching for a new flat.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London