Nov 16,2012
Nov 16,2012
I have always dreaded the bit where I have to use an estate agent. My partner called in 3 estate agents to value our house. It was a Goldilocks experience, one was overly bombastic one was indifferent and one was just right ..#

The decision to engage Beals was made. Despite being one of the wettest months on record, the details were up and published in a few days. We had 3 viewings in 2 weeks and one of those 3 purchased the house (yes in 2 weeks!!)
Whilst I hate parting with estate agents fees.. they did what they said they were going to do and did it quickly. In industrial terms this is the definition of "Quality"

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Havant! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Havant, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Havant