Nov 16,2012
Nov 16,2012
Acted on my behalf in a progessional and complete way. Had replaced or repaired items which failed in the house, pleasing both myself and the tenant. Helped to have completed wall insulation installation. Helped to arrange a front door replaced with modern insulated door. Managed the financial aspects with complete honesty and clarity. Always fairly answered my questions, even when I mistakenly confused my facts and asked a stupid question. Friendly written communications, responsive E-mails, and phone calls. Made personal visits to the property when I was there to recommend improvements in the property and the rental arrangement. Overall, totally impressed with the staff and would fully recommend them, if asked.
By: Laura Davies
Nov 16, 2012
Mrs Thebeau,
Thank you very much for your kind words and taking the time to complete a review of the service you have received from whitegates west derby, we really do appreciate it.

Regards,
Sandra & Laura

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26