Nov 16,2012
Nov 16,2012
I\'ve had my flat let out with Edmund Cude since September 2011, and they have provided a good service to me all times. They are courteous, prompt with payment, and I have been very satisfied with their property management service. Since my tenants have been in, I have had to have a new shower pump installed, a toilet flush and light fitting replaced, and a new lock put on the front door. EC have always called up to offer me options and alternative quotes, have had the work done quickly, and the price has seemed reasonable.

I have been very satisfied with the agent; the only reason I haven\'t put \'Excellent\' is because there has been nothing major go wrong for them to go out of their way to deal with to date (touch wood), so they haven\'t been given the chance to excel yet - and hopefully won\'t!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Battersea! To leave a new review of Portico Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Battersea