Nov 15,2012
By: 'Miss bradley'
Nov 15,2012
We veiwed a lot of houses with different estate agents, but both properties we veiwed with hall &benson were god awful! The estate agent turned up half an hour late, she was then very pushy, we asked odd questions about the property and she replied with \'i dont know\' on both accounts, she mDe it very clear she eother wantex our money right there or she wasnt interested. The properties themselves were unclean yo the extreme, falling to bits and disgusting, i wouldnt even consider them!
First of all she could of turned up at the time agreed, second actually let us veiw the propefty before foring the agreements and payments upon us. Actually taken the time to know what property she was taking about. So pretty much retrain your staff to actually look like they care?
Attached Files
By: Mark Benson
Nov 26, 2012
Miss Bradley

I am sorry to read your comments.
I have tried to find for your details on our system without success. I would like to be able to contact you directly to receive your feedback and thereby allow me to investigate and respond accordingly, would you please contact me to do so.
Although with the vagaries of traffic timekeeping is always a challenge for both my team and those we are meeting, we endeavour to maintain contact with viewers if a staff member is delayed to be both courteous and practical - very few people would have the patience or belief that you did that someone will arrive after such a delay.
With regard to properties we work hard alongside our landlords and occupying tenants to ensure that the properties we work with not only meet the best standards aesthetically and legally - again I would appreciate understanding which properties you viewed.

Mark