Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
I have been speaking to many Estate Agents and have done so as well in my past. I usually tend to prefer independant estate agents, however the sales person dealing with me gives other Estate Agents a bad name. I not make it a habbit to write reviews, but i am so angry with the unprofessionalism that was displayed, i felt others should know.

From thier website - \'At Avant-Garde Lettings you can expect nothing less than a highly personalised and efficient service\' - i was spoken to like i was of an inconvenience, the sales person asked me questions on the property which surely he should known about. And to top that all off when i asked him a striaght question, he wouldnt give me the answer and said \'you don\'t need to know that darlin\' on that condesending note i ended my phone call and will not be using them.

I realise this is one person who is not necessarily representing the whole company - but i question thier training methods. I would not trust them dealing with any further of stressful process of purchasing a property when they can\'t even arrange a viewing with me.
Some form of customer service, politeness, not calling me darling.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Avant-Garde Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Avant-Garde Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Avant-Garde Lettings Office 1