Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
My experience with Sheraton Law was excellent. Prior to marketing my property for sale, I arranged for 4 different local agents to visit the property and to provide me with their respective terms & conditions. The price Sheraton Law felt they could realistically achieve was at the higher end when compared to others and additionally their Ts&Cs were very reasonable without any worrisome small print. Additionally, despite being the last to view my property, they provided me with the quickest, and most professional, proposal of everybody. I personally dealt with Tom Butler throughout the process. I am very pro-active by nature, but not once did I ever have to chase him for anything. He kept me updated at least as regularly as he promised and dealt with the inevitable quirks that arose calmly and swiftly, ensuring I achieved an excellent price in a very timely manner. Having bought/sold/rented over the years, this is truly the first time I have had a positive experience with an estate agent and I would not hesitate to recommend Tom and Sheraton Law (Clapham) to anybody. Professional from start to finish.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sheraton Law Clapham! To leave a new review of Sheraton Law Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sheraton Law Clapham