Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
I got in contact with Jack and Gary from Bushells - Fulham Office only one week ago in order to find as soon as possible a one bedroom flat that could meet my criteria and in few days they have been able to propose me a lot of different options and to find the best possible solution. After the Landlord has accepted my offer, all the bureaucratic procedures (reference check and agreement of tenancy) were performed very quickly, in a very meticulous and efficient way. During this period they always have been extremely kind and helpful.
I am very glad to have addressed to Bushells and I of course strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a property to rent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Fulham Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Fulham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Fulham Branch