Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
I would like to mention that I find this service isn't that bad.
The first point being that we had to chase the consultant for a week with no response from them, even going down to the agency personally to just be told that our consultant were on holiday and not even a manager called me back to confirm the receipt of the funds.
The other next week the manager finally called us back and apologizes about the lack of service.
They manage to improve the service afterwards but we do struggling with our time to find our suitable accommodation in such of short notice.
I hope this company understand that I find this service is a bit unprofessional regarding the time management.
I would appreciate it if Interlet can manage our time wisely in the future. We totally understand that we are looking for a property not in the right time but we do hope that at least we don't have to spend time chasing our consultant most of the time.
We definitely recommended Kasia as a consultant because she always has time to get back to us and spending more time to do research for us.
Thank you Kasia. I will be looking forward to use this service again with you. Now i have a place called home :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Office 1! To leave a new review of Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Office 1