Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
I first encountered Bushells Clapham via Jack, who came to value my property when I was considering selling it. Professional, friendly and clearly experienced, he gave me great confidence in the agency. Therefore, when I decided not to sell for the moment, Bushells were my first choice for lettings. Sophie initially dealt with me and was also a pleasure to speak to and extremely efficient. On transferring branches, Sophie handed me over to Natalie, who found my new tenants and has handled the whole process since then (they moved in three days ago - all going well so far). Like the rest of the team, she\'s been great - very happy I made the decision to go with Bushells and I would definitely recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Clapham! To leave a new review of Portico Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Clapham