Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
Having been transferred to my current employer\'s London office from Scotland, we made enquiries about various properties advertised on the internet.

We set up around 10 viewings for the one day through various Estate Agents located in North West London.

We found Leonard to be extremely friendly, helpful, open and honest.

We felt confident that everything he was telling us was true and in the case of the property we ended up renting, everything he told us, includeing very a very positive opinion of our prospective Landlord proved to be completely true.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Michael Leonard Estates to any prospective tenant or buyer.
By: Leonard Wood
Nov 15, 2012
Hi Jim, Hope all is well in the flat for both of you, I have seen the photos that the LL sent over to me and it looks great, Hope to meet Scooby one day! Kind regards, Leonard Wood

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead