Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
As soon as I registered with Victorstone, the Lettings Manager had guaranteed a good tenant within a week or so. His assurances made me very confident in this estate agency. The staff I encountered worked quickly with viewings, almost every day and at very unsocial hours to deliver this promise. They were professional and kept in constant contact both by e-mail and phone.
Any queries I had were dealt with quickly and efficiently. I was advised on the various questions I raised and was offered solutions if need be. For once a company who doesn't make false promises and can deliver. I would definitely deal with Victorstone in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch