Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
My brother and I have been acting as executors for our mother\'s estate, and needed to market a bungalow up for sale. We had many estate agents around to value it and to give us an appraisal on how they would market it. We liked Steven from Haart, but didn\'t at first choose them, as we went for a local agent rather than a national company. After 4 months we were no further forward and viewings were limited. We called Haart and others in again and almost went with Haart on a multi agent basis, but chose a specialised bungalow agent that operates within the Swindon area who sold themselves very well to us. We were extremely disappointed with that company and left them at the earliest period under our contract with them. Feeling very let down we were not prepared to enter into another sole agency, so we then engaged Haart at their Stratton St Margaret Office on a multi agent basis with our original local agent. Haart were absolutely excellent. They kept in contact with us even when we hadn\'t contracted with them, often more so than those we had a contract with. We had weekly or more regular updates after engaging them and they managed to create more viewings than other agents within a very short period of time. They sold (SSC) the property within a few weeks of finally entering a contract with them. They didn\'t achieve as much as we would have liked, however in this market we accepted it and that was our decision for a quick sale.
My feedback is based on our experience of other agents that failed to give us the perception that they were actively trying to sell the property and their poor communication with us. Haart communicated and actively marketed the property outstandingly well. Wish we had used Steven and his team at Haart earlier.

An estate agent cannot make a buyer purchse a property, but they can promote it and try to sell it, communicate with both sellers and purchasers to the best of their ability following every lead, something I felt Haart achieved, and something I did not feel happened with other agents we engaged. Perception is very important to me. Recommened

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart office-118! To leave a new review of Haart office-118, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart office-118