Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
The service and friendliness I received from Rachel was amazing throughout the entire proceedings. I always felt like I was top priority and always informed about everything that was going on during the viewings and during the transition of the sale of my property. It always felt that Rachel was going the extra mile in order to do what was necessary putting my needs first. She was always open and honest and I never felt like i was just another number like many other Agency\'s are like.

I can\'t thank her enough for all her help and choosing Bushells has given me such a high opinion of not just Rachel but Bushells as a whole.

Should I venture South London again, I will definitely be in contact with her (and/or Bushells) as my first choice. Now that the sale in complete it does feel like I\'ve said goodbye to a close friend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Dulwich Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Dulwich Branch