Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
Richard was very helpful in the initial valuation and marketing of the property, he has a lot of experience of selling houses in the area and gave me excellent advice. I found his team at Andrews Harbourside extremely helpful and professional, responding to queries quickly and professionally. They are also well organised, I found it did not matter who I spoke to on the phone, my details were always to hand and whoever I spoke to was able to deal with any query I raised. I took Richards advice again during the sale when the inevitable survey hiccup arose, again his advice kept the sale on track all the way to completion. It\'s always stressful selling (or buying) a house, but Andrews made the experience as stress free as it could be, Many thanks.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 22! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 22, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 22