Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
I was generally very happy with the way my agents handled the sale even though it took three attempts to find a committed buyer. They did value it a bit high in the first place and this may have been the reason that two buyers dropped out, but they managed to find in the end someone to pay what seems to be a very fair and comparable price. They always kept me in the loop and were very helpful when I talked to them and asked them for things (I live out of town). I think they could have been a little more cautious in their strong recommendations given two fell out through, but if you are using an agent (and I have used a few over the years) I would recommend Townends in Putney. Well done Andy and James.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Putney Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Putney Branch