Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
This is the first time that I have used Chancellors, Bracknell to sell a house for me, and I was delighted to receive such excellent service from David Burrows (Assistant Manager). David was courteous, helpful and kept in constant contact with me throughout the process. He generated an excellent number of viewings right from the beginning which resulted in 2 offers being made within the first thee weeks, and subsequently I sold over the asking price.

I woud personally like to thank David for all his hard work in acheiving such an excellent result, and would definately recommend Chancellors to any of my friends who will be looking to either sell or buy a house in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chancellors Bracknell! To leave a new review of Chancellors Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chancellors Bracknell