Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
From the moment I contacted Springbok Estate Agency I was impressed with their professionalism and proactive approach to sell and market my property.

I admired their competitive property pricing strategy which attracted prospective buyers.

My main contact was Jenna Caldwell who was extremely friendly as well as very professional in her approach to selling my property.

Only viable buyers who were screened were allowed to view the property which eliminated ¢â‚¬Å“time wasters¢â‚¬Â.

Due to Jenna's negotiation skills the right offer was achieved and I received excellent customer service from her.

Thanks for selling my property.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Nov 16, 2012
Dave, Thank You for your review, it is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure dealing with you and its nice to hear that you were so pleased with service you were provided with at Springbok Properties. We wish you all the best in the future - all the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square