Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
In 2011, I bought a terraced house in Mutley, 14 East Park Avenue, Plymouth, PL4 6PF.
Mr Ian Christie was the salesman.
Because I was a cash buyer, and with sincere and smart follow-up from Mr Christie, the whole process was smooth, quick and punctual. He got me an honest surveyer and very efficient solicitor company. It took only from December 2010 to the begining of January to get everything cleared and I received the keys.
Mr Christie was effectively very honest and lead me through the process efficiently and pleasently.
I decided to go through him and through Bradleys whenver I decide to buy another property.
Effectively I am now dealing with him and Manamead branch to buy a flat.
I trust his advice and wish him all success.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 21, 2012
Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I am pleased to read that Iain and his team are ably assisting you with your property transactions.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mannamead! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mannamead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Mannamead