Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
Firstly I want to thank Leaders in Gosport for being so patient, understanding and kind to me since my contact began with them on the 9th(?) September 2012.
On the day of my viewings, Mario (he said he normally does inventory) put up with most of my family coming along for the ride and gave me his honest opinions on the flats we viewed without trying to push me to make a decision. He was kind, friendly and very funny! He should definitely do more viewings!!!
I would also like to thank Helen and Kristabelle for their help and for being understanding when a hurdle came along and meant I had to stall my letting agreement. They were not judgemental and that was fab. They both have a fabulouscustomer service with a professional but friendly manner.
Leaders in Gosport made everything that little bit easier and being that I have never rented a property before, explained things to me in laymans terms which was greatly appreciated!!
They aee always welcoming and friendly when I go to the office and always call back when they say they will!!

One point I think Kim who works there should work on is her telephone manner - please do not jot get or seem to get impatient with people who have never done this before - a couple of times I was made to feel that I was being a nuicense (I probably was but dont let me know that!!!)

Otherwise, top marks!!! Thanks Leaders! I have been and definitely will be recommending you to people looking to rebt somewhere! You couldnt have made the process any more easy!!! :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Gosport! To leave a new review of Leaders Gosport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Gosport