Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
We bought a flat through this agent. The sellers solictiors were slow and the transaction went much more slowly than we hoped despite the best efforts of our solicitors and Timothy Denning, who tried hard to push matters along, and was pleasant and courteous to deal with.

Before retirement I was in the legal profession. So having dealt with many agents in my time I am qualified to say Timothy Denning was competent and a pleasure to deal with. He was not pushy in the way regretably many estate agents are.
By: bonettpa
Feb 03, 2013
Timothy is rated very highly by our clients and customers. He is that 'old school' type person who really does want to help you get the transaction through. Thanks for your review

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bonetts Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Bonetts Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bonetts Estate Agents Office 1