Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
I chose Whitegates over various estate agents because of their onset professionalism, talking through what was included and not included within a sale. The team at Barnsley were \'on the ball\' with viewings, and feedback. I know that it is their job, but you perceive estate agents to be a little like car sales people, but I was proved wrong. Totally professional from start to finish.
By: T Jackson
Nov 17, 2012
Many thanks Mr Bowden for taking the time to review the Barnsley office and your very kind comments they will be passed on to our Sales Team. If we can ever be of assistance to you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards and best wishes from all at Whitegates Barnsley

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 5! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 5