Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
My partner and I viewed many different properties to rent but had no luck for weeks. Luckily, our 9th viewing was for a property from Atkinson McLeod. This was the first property that was in a good location and a great flat.
The estate agent we dealt with was very friendly and she managed to negotiate with the landlord in order to get us the flat for the offer we had given.
The communication was great, with fast responses to any queries we had and the following steps after the viewing all went quickly and smoothly in order for us to move into the new property within a week.
I have been living in London for a few years now, renting different flats and I have dealt with many estate agents over the years. Given the experience I have had with this, our estate agent from Atkinson McLeod has been a pleasure to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf