Nov 14,2012
Nov 14,2012
Thomas Morris were consistently supportive through a long and sometimes difficult sale process. They addressed queries quickly and kept in close contact. I would have preferred a slightly more aggressive sales pitch while they were actually showing viewers around the house, but they obviously care greatly about customer service as they made things easy for us even once we were having to communicate from a distance.
By: Simon
Nov 18, 2012
Dear Mrs Richardson
It's so pleasing to read your comments regarding what I can see has been a challenging sale and I have fed back your views about our......"sales pitch" when conducting viewings. That feedback is very much appreciated and thanks a lot for letting us know your thoughts.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Neots, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Neots